Hi, I’m Clara. I’ve worked in a variety of digital marketing roles in the past 10 years, with a focus on content marketing, SEO, and now web analytics. I’m currently a Senior Data Analyst at Scorch iProspect Manila, a performance marketing agency that’s part of the Dentsu Aegis Network.
In those 10 years, I’ve worked with the following platforms:
- Google: Analytics, Ads, Tag Manager, Data Studio, Search Console, Optimize, Search Ads 360, Campaign Manager, BigQuery, Maps
- Microsoft (Bing) Ads
- Facebook Ads, Facebook Pixel
- CMS and eCommerce platforms: WordPress, Drupal, Shopify, MediaWiki (Wikipedia)
- Email Marketing: MailChimp, ConstantContact
For more about my professional experience, check out my LinkedIn page. I can also send you a CV upon request.
If you want to ask a question, send me a message through the form on the Contact Us page.
Why Clara Commutes?
- Alliteration is nice.
- Because despite the many failings of Manila’s mass transport system, I still commute, more or less. I can’t drive and don’t really plan on learning; I don’t see the need for car ownership when living in a place like Cubao. And I’m a clumsy cyclist at best, so for everyone’s safety, it’s better that I commute.
- It’s the best way to capture what this blog is about. Sure, most posts will be about Google Analytics and on other digital marketing topics. But every now and then I’ll probably have a post not falling under those categories. Hence, commutes: this blog may be as varied as the different types of people you’d encounter while commuting.
This site is built on the following:
Affiliate links below